Emergency Pet Ctr
Emergency Pet Ctr Reviews
Average Rating: 3.66666666666667 out of 5 (3 reviews)
Took my 3 year old shiba inu in after he wouldn't eat for 4 days. Doctor Betts looked at him and said that some dogs get this disease and that he would be fine in a week. Gave me nausea medicine and didn't do anything else for him. I was angry when i left because my dog couldn't walk, drink, function......He should have hooked him up to an IV, ran some tests etc. I took him home and he passed away that night. Will drive out of state before i ever take a dog to this vet for an emergency.
Took my dog there after she ingested rat poison. It was around 2AM, and there was no wait. Dr. Barber examined and gave me treatment options. I chose the one she recommended which was to induce vomiting followed by a Vitamin K injection, and oral vitamin K at home. I was very pleased at the quick response, and that the treatment followed an expected protocol. Rattler appears to be doing fine today.
Took our doberman, Isaac there - Dr. Barber did emerency surgry right away - he had Gastric Torsion (twisted stomach)- we are so thankful for their services - as Gastric Torsion is fatal. Isaac is doing great!